What is Snowflake?
Snowflake provides an enterprise solution that makes it easy to gather, process and use big data: “Unifies, integrates, analyses and shares previously siled data in secure, governed and compliant ways”
What does Snowflake allow?
From a single platform, Snowflake makes possible:
- Data engineering
- Data Lake
- Data Storage
- Data Science
- Data Apps
- Data Exchange
Advantages of using Snowflake:
- It provides an out-of-the-box analytics data store delivered as software as a service (SaaS).
- There is no virtual or physical hardware to deal with.
- There is no need to install any software and the Snowflake team takes care of system maintenance.
- The solution is faster, easier to use and much more flexible than traditional data warehouses.
- It uses a new SQL database engine with a unique architecture designed for the cloud.
- Any software engineer with SQL experience can understand and work with it.
- It can be used with any cloud provider.
Why should I choose Snowflake?
- It is a single platform that creates a single cloud.
- It boosts digital transformation to data-driven businesses.
- It allows to operate in data management, not infrastructure.
- You have immediate access to a Data Cloud
What do you think about Snowflake?
If you want to contact us directly, send us a message.